- The World’s Most Important Man – Government is organized force.
- The Dangers of Price Controls – Nixon fixed prices in 72, nobody payed attention. Hazlitt’s books are available online. Fixing prices is a bad idea.
- Whats Going On – Everything is not a always a crisis. Government uses these issues to usurp control. Less federal power, more state power.
- Consumerism – Everyone but me is a fool. Government needs to protect you.
- Reflections – Big Bird is dangerous.
- Urban Crime: Its Causes and Control – Justice must be swift and decisive.
- There Is No Urban Crisis – The size and scope of government is the real crisis.
I am a bit surprised to see that many of the issues of 1972 are the issues of today. I think the best article in terms of getting me to think was “The World’s Most Important Man”. The most interesting article with broad appeal is likely the section on Sesame Street in “Reflections”. To 1973 and beyond!